When people with missing teeth go to a quality and caring periodontist’s practice, they will be able to receive state-of-the-art dental implant procedure options. Particularly, the Swiss Dental Solutions’ ceramic dental implants in Bloomfield Hills, MI, will benefit a patient’s smile in a number of ways.
Want to learn more about how Swiss Dental Solutions’ ceramic dental implants will benefit patient’s smiles? Continue reading to learn more about how this predictable and reliable tooth replacement option will benefit a patient’s smile.
How Exactly Will My Smile Benefit From Swiss Dental Solutions Ceramic Dental Implants In Bloomfield Hills, MI?
Dental implants are typically made form titanium material. While titanium is a strong type of material that will osseointegrate with the patient’s jawbone, it is also a metal. Consequently, patients with metal allergies, intolerances, and no-metal preferences are reluctant to restore their smiles with titanium dental implants.
Luckily, a dedicated periodontist has a viable alternative to titanium dental implants: ceramic dental implants from the top manufacturing provider, Swiss Dental Solutions. How are ceramic dental implants different from traditional titanium dental implants?
For one thing, ceramic dental implants are composed of zirconia material. Zirconia has the strength and predictability of metal, while being a non-metal material. As a result, it has become a welcome tooth replacement option to those who want all the advantages of dental implants, without any of the disadvantages that come from metal material.
The following are the main reasons why people will want to replace their missing teeth with Smile Dental Solutions’ ceramic dental implants:
- Are biocompatible and will fuse with the patient’s surrounding jawbone.
- They are able to replace any number of missing teeth.
- They are naturally light in color, allowing them to blend in with the patient’s gums.
- They are metal-free, which is very important to some patients.
- They are lighter in weight than traditional titanium dental implants.
- Made by manufacturers that produce dependable ceramic dental implants.
- They are designed to last a lifetime.
- Can support all types of restorations, from single tooth crowns to full arch prosthetics.
- They promote good, long-lasting oral health because they cannot corrode.
- Are resistant to bacterial buildup.
- The mouth heals quickly after they are surgically placed in the jawbone.
- They enable patients to get their preferred dream smiles in a cutting-edge way.
Explore Your Dental Implant Options With Us
By coming to our compassionate and advanced periodontal office, you can receive the smile of your dreams with Swiss Dental Solutions’ ceramic dental implants. Why wait to improve your smile with us? Get in contact with Dr. Lauren Anderson and our exceptional team at our Anderson Periodontal Wellness office to schedule an appointment today!